If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
From the time of inception till now, 360 Degrees has served Entrepreneurs and Small business owners in different capacities – from writing marketing plans, planning and executing marketing campaigns, to creating a Small Marketing Department for an established company in Nigeria.
We offer a holistic approach and complete marketing solution as opposed to focusing on just one aspect of marketing (e.g. advertising/branding) to SMEs and Entrepreneurs with high‐growth potential. We focus on the 7 P’s of the Marketing Mix and not just one element of the Mix.
Companies engage us because of our expertise in marketing strategy and our ability to offer practical solutions that can be implemented successfully.
Our Immersion approach aligns us as ‘business partners’ with our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help to us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals for the brands we work with . You should be creative and tech-savvy, always on the look out for new trends in the digital space. You should have a strategic mindset that enables you to utilize minimums to get maximum results.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong brand relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaign
- Identify digital marketing needs for sales growth
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing executive
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
go to method of application »
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for multiple brands. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating engaging content for brands through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote brands.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers such as promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator or executive
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 360 Degrees Firm career website on 360degrees-concepts.workable.com to apply