Job Vacancy in a Reputable Microfinance Bank via Successory Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: 8 August, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Successory Nigeria Limited
Successory Nigeria Limited - Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank, invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
- Develop and implement practices and tools for internal control within MicroCred Nigeria
- Ensure that MicroCred Nigeria maintains internal control policies and practices that are in line with governing regulations (governmental entities and CBN mainly), MicroCred policies and international best practices.
- Compare and review expenses with budget
- Follow up on expense approvals and control the approval process
- Prepare monthly branch profitability report
- Investigate and analyse P&L, especially on the expense side
- Weekly review of branch expenses and petty cash
- Weekly review of Head Office expenses and petty cash
- Maintain weekly cash flows and prepare monthly and weekly cash flow projections
- Act as the central contact point for preparation of the Budget
- Prepare reports for investors.
Education / Experience
- Higher university Degree in Business, Finance, Banking, Economics, Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 year experience in finance, accounting and project management required.
- Managerial skills / leadership
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills / teaching abilities
- Can work independently
- Self initiative
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (read, written and spoken)
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications to: Lekwot@successory.org and copy: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Successory Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunity at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)