Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
- Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
- Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
- Approve curriculum and studies
- Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
- Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
- Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
- Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
- Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
- Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
- Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
- Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
- Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
- Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- B.Sc/HND (preferably M.Sc) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Job Vacancies at ValueFronteira Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited