Job Opportunity at Tivas Technologies Limited
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: 11 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Tivas Technologies Limited is an IT Firm.
The Software developer will be part of a team of specialist s in the implementation of enterprise software solutions using global best practices and procedures. This role takes Software Functional Specifications as input and provides a compiled software application as output, using cutting-edge software design & programming tools or techniques.
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Provision of training, mentoring and guidance to Associate developers
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Strong experience with Java 5, 6, or 7
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows
- Strong experience with multiple facets of the Spring Framework
- Strong Object Oriented design and design patterns experience
- Strong understanding of Source Control and Dependency Management tools
- Experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development
- Experience or knowledge of Agile development practices
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
- Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution
- Commitment to working in small highly competent teams
Telecoms bearers & protocol
- Knowledge of telecommunication VAS bearer basics will be strong advantage
- SMSC, IVR, GPRS, USSD, WAP, VXML, CallControl, CCXML, SMPP protocol
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Information Communication Technology or any graduate discipline
Preferred Years of Experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Technical Success Manager at Andela Nigeria
- Accounting Assistant at Access Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO
- Admin/HR Manager at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Account Assistant at Infranet Limited
- Jobs at Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited