Careers at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Applicant must be a holder of HND/B.Sc in Accounting plus ICAN or ACA with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Accountant in a reputable organization.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel Sheet, Sage 50, Quick book and/or other Accounting packages is highly essential.
- High knowledge in preparation of financial reports and budget planning is required.
- Must be able to prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Applicant is expected to be able to compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
go to method of application »
- Candidate is expected to be able to co-ordinate a 10-man team that specializes in civil work / finishing maintenance of high rise buildings and janitorial service
- Contractor management such as contractor sourcing, pricing and tendering to completion
- Monitor maintenance work and distribute tasks to subordinate accordingly
- Must have knowledge and skills in site supervision, contractor management, team supervisory role, fluency in English, vast in auto card and QA / QC knowledge.
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND IN Civil or building engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience post qualification in Civil Engineering
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a prerequisite.
Method of Application
KINDLY SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited