If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a Cambridge certified primary and secondary educational institution is guided by a rich blend of educational philosophies while adopting universal Islamic/Arabic curriculum. The school believe that students are future catalyst of growth in the world economy and recognizes the need to make them highly competitive which is done by delivering the British and Nigerian Curriculums
- Geography teacher
- Accounting teacher
- Computer sciences teacher
To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with the school's policies under the direction of the Head teacher
If this sounds like you, you will be required to do the following:
- You will be responsible for planning and preparing your lesson notes.
- You are to deliver lessons in classrooms while ensuring a high level of class participation.
- You will also be responsible for student development through periodic assessments and implementation of the school's development plans
- You will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating your teaching methodologies and programs in line with the National Curriculum Framework guidelines
Desired skills and experience
- A B.Ed. degree in the subject of interest.
- A Postgraduate Certificate in Secondary Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) is an advantage.
- Masters gives you an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Suites (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Method of Application
If you fit the above description, we would love to hear from you. Send CVs to email@example.com, stating the position you are apply for as the mail subject.