Job Opportunities at MyJoy Food Industries
Posted on: 4 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of an IT Officer.
- Expert in Network administration and server management.
- IPv4/v6 addressing, subnetting of IPv4 and VLSM.
- LAN implementation, planning and design using Cisco Devices
- Configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- VLAN, STP, VTP configuration
- Acess-List and port security configuration to secure access on a network
- NAT configuration and WAN connectivity
- Hardware configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- B.Sc/B.TECH in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Must have IT Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CEHv8 etc.
- Must have at least 5 years cognate experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using IT OFFICER as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myjoy Food Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business at Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company Limited
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme