Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Description :
• Bachelors degree in business, management or other related discipline. Masters in related field a plus.
• At least 5 years progressive experience in management of materials and sourcing and 2 years within a healthcare setting (hospital / pharmaceutical).
• Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements.
• Performs analysis of in-house demand, sales forecasts and historical material usage to develop and build relationship with suppliers for timely and cost effective delivery of supplies.
• Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
• Adhere to established company policies, procedures, terms and conditions and legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
• Coordinate and work with medical and non-medical operations team to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
• Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with Finance, an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
• Achieves financial objectives by working with management group to prepare the materials budget,
schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
• Collaborate with other heads of departments / end users and Quality assurance to achieve cost reduction targets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Maintain and provide current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends.
• Identify tools, processes and metrics to optimize supplier value.
• Leads by example and motivates people so as to create a challenging, empowering, and collaborative working environment.
• Good technical writing, documentation, and record keeping skills.
• Good analytical problem solving ability.
• Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
• Financial skills including cost modeling, cost analysis.
• Experience in total quality, six sigma, or other similar environments would be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply