Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 3 August, 2016
Deadline: 10 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Articulating and Executing a Business Development and Growth Plan for the Executive Selection and Outsourcing Unit for the Company;
- Ensuring improved Financial Performance and Business Growth of the Executive Selection and Outsourcing Unit of the Company;
- Actively pursuing new relationships and closely monitoring existing relationships with clients of the Company;
- Providing timely and quality feedback to the Company’s clients on status of on-going engagements;
- Providing leadership oversight in respect of Business Development Company-wide;
- Providing leadership oversight in respect of all Executive Selection and Outsourcing engagements of the Company; and
- Providing support Company-wide with respect to other Company engagements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any of the Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in Human Resource Management or corporate HR staffing.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships.
- Experience in client management and communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation, team building and collaboration skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- A master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria