If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
The candidate is responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that keep a group of schools running smoothly. He/she will serve as the chief administrator of our schools in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of school administrative experience. Experience should include program planning, implementation, evaluation and organizational support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organization, training, coordination and leadership skills;
- Ability to build community partnerships and maintain working relationships;
- Proven skills in leadership, group facilitation, coordination, marketing, budgeting, data
- Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people;
- IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet;
- Exhibits the ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- Provide specific professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent and community engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and community members to assist in improving achievement.
- Represents school management at meetings and events.
- Community: encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community stakeholders
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with related experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Administrator‘ as subject of mail before 24th August, 2016. Applicants with similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.