If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company's Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts. The group also includes DMSP (Digital Media Services Platform) and UGC (User Generated Content) divisions, which provide encoding, storage, search, retrieval, and reuse of photos, audio files, Web pages, and other digital files. Onstream's Audio & Web Conferencing Services Group includes conferencing provider Infinite, and audio and video networking services provider EDNet.
- Coordinate and Report on regular basis progress of efforts at resolving key work strategy differences between CPY& SHI and any other assigned areas of concern to DGM FPSO and In-Country Construction Manager.
- The key objective of this position therefore is creation of functional channel of communication between EPC Contractor (SHI) and CPY FPSO Team for Egina FPSO Project activities in Nigeria. In addition, the position shall – Provide leadership during technical workshops by narrowing the gaps in understanding and perception between CPY and CTR position.
- Focus on developing trust between both parties and creating the enabling environment for openness and sharing of each party’s work execution strategy for the overall benefit of the project.
- Assist in facilitating resolution of complex or difficult interfaces with SHI Korea particularly as it concerns Integration and Offshore Hook-up phases of the work.
- Fully support CPY FPSO Management team through provision of any other valuable professional advice on work strategies that could help move the project forward.
Project controls, administration
Participate in project weekly meeting and any important meeting with Contractor upon request by management.
- Participate at any interface meeting with SHI and any others that could work programs at Ladol or offshore.
- Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages including integration & hook up activities offshore.
- Detect and highlight potential causes of delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
Coordination and Construction including associated pre-commissioning activities
- Provide input for better or any improvement on fabrication sequence, pre-commissioning strategy, and integration as well as hook-up activities.
- Improve effectiveness of communication between Company site representative and Contractor site team.
- Maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Maintain good communication with SHI Egina Management team in Korea and Nigeria.
- Coordinate with the interface coordinator and other project engineers for interface management (provide information required by others and takes into account information from others).
- Contribute to project activity planning for Ladol & Offshore bringing onboard experiences from past major projects in Nigeria.
- Attend Yard Safety tours at least once a month.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any specific issue related to Korean culture that could improve HSE compliance on site.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- Qualified Oil & Gas Facilities Engineer of Korean origin with at least 20 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects, 10 years of which have been at management level.
- Good communications skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: Fluent in English and Korean Language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.