Meadow Hall School is a co-educational institution that runs an integrated scheme made up of the British and the Nigerian curricula. The school consists of an infant section, a junior section and a college. Meadow hall has a vision to reform education in Nigeria and positively impact the Nigerian child by raising the standard and qualty of education service providers through the provision of trainings and developmental programmes.
The Meadow hall Graduate Teacher trainee Programme is a 3 month teacher training and development programme aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline. This programme is at no cost to the graduates.
The programme objectives will include:
* A minimum of a Second Class upper (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria.
* Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago.
* Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
* Passion for the teaching profession
* Proficient ICT Skills
* Good Communication and Social Skills
* No prior teaching experience is required
Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies
* A platform for self development, creativity and excellent service delivery
* Exposure to modern educational settings and technology
* To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation
* Job Placement for exceptional graduate.
December 13, 2012
Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified? Go to Meadow Hall career website on meadowhallschool.org to apply