Facilitator Opportunity at TDI Global
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TDI Global
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a multinational assessment-driven management consulting firm that helps organizations extend and achieve high performance. Our clients span all key sectors of the economy. As a result of growth, the above position has become available.
TDI Global is a partner of 360 Solutions group, a global training and consulting company. The group delivers training to fortune 100 and fortune 500 companies and has 500 locations in 17 countries. We currently have excellent opportunity for Experienced Facilitators in our Lagos, Nigeria location.
- The primary role of the Facilitator is to effectively deliver leadership and management solutions to groups of high profile business executives.
- Experience facilitating full-day training programs with high rating from trainee evaluation
- You will represent TDI Global/360 Solutions in a professional manner
- The ideal candidate will be Animated, Dynamic, Engaging, Smart, with high sense of humor
- You must be Enthusiastic, positive & personally driven, highly Energetic & Results Oriented,
- Not less than 5 years progressive senior level experience in business environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with unlimited drive to succeed.
- Business Degree and professional qualification (CMA (preferred), CA, CFA, MBA etc). Good senior management experience could be considered in place of professional qualification.
- Facilitate half or full day training programs
- Motivate, engage and inspire the group
- Be professional, articulate, Smart appearance, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effectively represent the company in a professional manner
- Address the needs of the group effectively
- Manage time excellently, with ability to effectively manage group inputs
- Share relevant personal business experiences (stories) that help to reinforce content and learning
- Help group members to articulate application of course materials to their daily jobs.
- We appreciate all applicants. However, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
(TDI Global values diversity in the workplace. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve.)
Pay is per workshop and is commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should click on the apply button, applications will be processed on first come first served basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TDI Global career website on www.tdi-global.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TDI GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA