Legal Vacancy at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - A foremost Manufacturing company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Legal Adviser.
- The Legal Advisor will be responsible for litigation, conciliation, mediation, arbitration, debt recovery, legislative intelligence and advisory, police matters legal aspects of employee issues, legal aspect of banking transactions, general legal advisory, legal cost and litigation, budget management etc.
- Management of the litigation and debtors portfolio; and resolution of the legal disputes of the company and its Business Units through Alternate Dispute Resolution techniques;
- Manages the litigation budget and implements legal cost cutting techniques for the group;
- Implements an effective legislative intelligence and advisory systems which support the group’s strategic and operational plans;
- Manages the group’s relationship with external counsel/law firms and serves as the link between the group and external law firms/counsel;
- Advise the group on legal aspects of employee relations;
- Handles police matters and manage police relations for the group.
- Have at least a second class upper Degree in Law;
- Have at least 10 years post call experience of which 8 years should have been spent in a similar position of multinational company/conglomerate or op range multi-structured legal practice with focus on commercial law, corporate law and practice, real estate, law of securities, litigation practice and ADR-Alternate Dispute Resolution techniques, employment law, law of banking and securities etc.;
- Be computer literate;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV's to email@example.com
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited