Legal Vacancy at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - A foremost Manufacturing company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Legal Adviser.
- The Legal Advisor will be responsible for litigation, conciliation, mediation, arbitration, debt recovery, legislative intelligence and advisory, police matters legal aspects of employee issues, legal aspect of banking transactions, general legal advisory, legal cost and litigation, budget management etc.
- Management of the litigation and debtors portfolio; and resolution of the legal disputes of the company and its Business Units through Alternate Dispute Resolution techniques;
- Manages the litigation budget and implements legal cost cutting techniques for the group;
- Implements an effective legislative intelligence and advisory systems which support the group’s strategic and operational plans;
- Manages the group’s relationship with external counsel/law firms and serves as the link between the group and external law firms/counsel;
- Advise the group on legal aspects of employee relations;
- Handles police matters and manage police relations for the group.
- Have at least a second class upper Degree in Law;
- Have at least 10 years post call experience of which 8 years should have been spent in a similar position of multinational company/conglomerate or op range multi-structured legal practice with focus on commercial law, corporate law and practice, real estate, law of securities, litigation practice and ADR-Alternate Dispute Resolution techniques, employment law, law of banking and securities etc.;
- Be computer literate;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting