At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
An IT/Digital company that offers services in the areas of technology support, network infrastructure and services assurance is currently looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of company’s website.
Main Duties /Responsibilities
- Building company’s website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position
- Knowledge of Word press, Joomla and Umbraco
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- B.Sc in Computer Science related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RS Hunter Limited career website on jobs.rs-hunter.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.