Vacancy at Hospitality, Resort and Tourism Company via Top Services Limited
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: 16 August, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Top Services Limited - Our client, in the Hospitality, Resort and Tourism Industry, requires the service of an experienced candidate for the position below:
As a Plumber your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Read, Prepare or Interpret Blueprints and Drawings to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities including, but not limited to, domestic water systems, sewage, sanitary waste drainage and related devices.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, and frozen pipes.
- Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action.
Skills, Internet and Qualities
- Good problem solving & practical skills.
- A careful & well ordered approach to work.
- An awareness of safety issues & legal regulations.
- Ability to manage facilities will beged-advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should please send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Waiter/Waitress at Samantha's Bistro & Grill
- Duty Manager/Night Auditor at Box Residence
- Technical Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
- Commissary Supervisor (Production Unit) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Jobs at IEC Villa Resort
- Continental/National Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Hotel Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants
- Hotel Marketers at Residency Hotels Limited