Vacancy at Hospitality, Resort and Tourism Company via Top Services Limited
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: 16 August, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Top Services Limited - Our client, in the Hospitality, Resort and Tourism Industry, requires the service of an experienced candidate for the position below:
As a Plumber your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Read, Prepare or Interpret Blueprints and Drawings to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs in district facilities including, but not limited to, domestic water systems, sewage, sanitary waste drainage and related devices.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, and frozen pipes.
- Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action.
Skills, Internet and Qualities
- Good problem solving & practical skills.
- A careful & well ordered approach to work.
- An awareness of safety issues & legal regulations.
- Ability to manage facilities will beged-advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should please send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Executive House Keepers at Fullmoon Hotels Nigeria
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments