Entry-Level Graduate Recruitment at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and designing requirements for software solutions? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job youve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africas leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis, implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution presentation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Appzone Limited career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited