Consultancy Position at Control Risks
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: 2 August, 2016
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Control Risks
Control Risks is a global risk consultancy specialising in helping organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments.
We are a medium sized, rapidly growing company. Since our inception in 1975, we have worked with more than 5,000 clients in over 135 countries worldwide. Our renowned expertise, the breadth of our services and the geographical reach of our organisation enables us to help our clients meet their challenges and realise new business opportunities across the world.
- A degree in relevant discipline and/or in HSE
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in Security risk management and/or HSE
- Experience in any of the following background:
- Public Service (preferred)
- Offshore (desirable for some positions)
- Oil and Gas
- Extractive Industries
- Ability to communicate in English and/or French (written and verbal)
- ECOWAS passport holders (preferred)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Control RisksSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Security Guards at Edinburgh International West Africa
- Job Openings at Edinburgh International West Africa