Nationwide Recruitment at The Refai International Group
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: 10 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Refai International Group
The Refai International Group provides world-class program/project management, international development, construction management and claims consulting services to private and public clients in the United States and Worldwide.
The Refai International delivers in-depth services you can count on to turn around troubled projects and keep your contract costs on target. The Refai International’s experts have managed all phases of construction from concept to completion on a wide variety of multi-million dollar projects including water delivery systems, regional roads, bridges, highways, airports, hospitals, schools as well as residential, commercial and industrial building construction projects.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Introduction to the Project:
- The Refai International Group is looking to fill vacancies for a potential upcoming project in Sub-Saharan Africa later this year. This project seeks to provide technical assistance and engineering services in increasing the access to electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa (“SSA”).
- The services provided under this project will require expertise in project development, finance, legal, engineering, regulatory affairs, and utility operations. Institutional Strengthening along with Sustainability, Climate Change and Gender are cross-cutting themes in this project. This is a call for CVs for the following positions listed below:
- A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience is required, with at least a BA/BS degree.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Refai International GroupSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Guardian Global Resources Nigeria
- HR Associate at Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited
- Client Service/Social Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
- Sales Personnel at Doheney Services Ltd
- Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit