Business Development Vacancy at HReade
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hreade
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Energy and Oil & Gas industry to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches that yield results.
- Work with team to develop proposals that appeals to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure that Business information required for marketing and creation of awareness are regularly updated on company website
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other management system.
- Forecast targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other clients.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- Identify, develop and promote new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Petroleum Engineering or Social Sciences.
- Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of the Energy sector and its current events.
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Creative and Innovative
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Possess drive, tenacity and enthusiasm.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience. Oil and gas industry experience is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on HReade website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HreadeSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited