Vacancy at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 8 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confection
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Jobe Code: SUPV 16
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities. Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the department by the workers.
- Planning production at the beginning of the shift , production activities (breaking down production given target, machine maintenances plans and maintaining product quality
- Managing time lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines, goals and set target.
- Ensure that the production effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the customer.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Responsible for collection of production data and report collation.
- Safety of all workers, enforcing the use of protective gear.
- Ensure all the materials that will be use for production before the next shift resume are readily available
- Knowledge of developing and writing SOPs
- Oversee operations daily tasks, policies and procedures and reporting as soon as possible.
- To manage workers attendance, punctuality, cleanliness and general attitude to work that requires attention.
- Ensure work force keep to the rules and regulations standard of Fastizers food and confectionary limited.
- Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/HND and must have at least 4years experience as a Production Supervisor with technical knowledge and maintenance of production machines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com with the code SUPV 16 as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting