Engineering Job at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 5 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- To implement strategies for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) at the factory site.
- To provide Electro-mechanical Engineering support services for the Linde Forklifts, Reach trucks, Climax stackers and Genie Lifting equipment.
- Proficiency as an electrician
- A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Electrical /mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
- Versatility in Linde Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities with prove of OEM/Linde certification on Maintenance and repairs
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical Components.
- Basic Knowledge MS office applications
Method of Application
To apply, visit BAT Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc