Job Opportunity at Telvida
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote company’s products and services
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Provide timely feedback to the Director, regarding performance, sales activity reports and strategy concerns;
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in a B2Brole, selling services in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Ability to deliver presentations to clients key decision makers, an aggressive strategist with proven ability to close deals via strong and persuasive closing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their CVs and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Business Development Manager"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Conciliandos Solutions Limited Pre-NYSC & I.T Internship Programme 2017
- Oracle Nigeria Graduate Telephone/Receptionist Recruitment
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems Limited
- BO Engineer at Lightbridge Communications Corporation (A Tech Mahindra Company)
- Software Engineers (Full Stack) at PrognoStore (3 Positions)
- Web And Software Developers at Novateur Nigeria
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited