Executive Position at Amaiden Energy
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Coordinate and Report on regular basis progress of efforts at resolving key work strategy differences between CPY & SHI and any other assigned areas of concern to DGM and In-Country Construction Manager.
- The key objective of this position therefore is creation of functional channel of communication between EPC Contractor (SHI) and CPY Team for Project activities in Nigeria. In addition, the position shall -
- Provide leadership during technical workshops by narrowing the gaps in understanding and perception between CPY and CTR position.
- Focus on developing trust between both parties and creating the enabling environment for openness and sharing of each party’s work execution strategy for the overall benefit of the project.
- Assist in facilitating resolution of complex or difficult interfaces with SHI Korea particularly as it concerns Integration and Offshore Hook-up phases of the work.
- Fully support Management team through provision of any other valuable professional advice on work strategies that could help move the project forward.
- Participate in project weekly meeting and any important meeting with Contractor upon request by management.
- Participate at any interface meeting with SHI and any others that could work programs at Ladol or offshore.
- Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages including integration & hook up activities offshore.
- Detect and highlight potential causes of delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
- Coordination and Construction including associated pre-commissioning activities
- Provide input for better or any improvement on fabrication sequence, pre-commissioning strategy, and integration as well as hook-up activities.
- Improve effectiveness of communication between Company site representative and Contractor site team.
- Maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Maintain good communication with Management team in Korea and Nigeria.
- Coordinate with the interface coordinator and other project engineers for interface management (provide information required by others and takes into account information from others).
- Contribute to project activity planning for Ladol & Offshore bringing onboard experiences from past major projects in Nigeria.
- Attend Yard Safety tours at least once a month.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any specific issue related to Korean culture that could improve HSE compliance on site.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
Context and Environment:
- Insight into planning & operational preferences of SHI required to improve CPY approach at problems resolution with CTR
- Security issues and difficult relationships with local communities may arises at some worksites
- Resident position in Nigeria
- Improve relations between CPY and SHIN Management teams in Nigeria and Korea. Improve trust and communications at all levels of management for both teams.
- Support and enforce the HSEQ project objectives and directives
- Monitor and reports key matters arising to enable prompt CPY response and speedy resolution.
- Ensure good communication on the yard as well as with Contractor
- Qualified Oil & Gas Facilities Engineer of Korean origin with at least 20 yrs years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects, 10 yrs of which must be have been at management level.
- Good communications skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Language: Fluent in English and Korean Language.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Amaiden website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Shipyard Mechanical Technical Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Sales and Marketing Vacancies at Aldelia Limited
- Fresh Jobs at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited