Executive Finance Vacancy at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Tax/Audit Director.
Course of Study: Accounting
The candidate shall report to the Chairman/CEO and handle the following direct reports:
- Effectively manage the running of the day to day and business activities of the Company.
- Develop and manage the achievement of the medium and short term goals and objectives of the Company.
- Develop and manage effectively a robust audit and investigation framework to ensure reduction or elimination of tax frauds, evasion, avoidance, assessment errors and mistakes.
- Produce and cause to fully implement audit and investigation programmes for internal and field use.
- Install the procedures for the efficient monitoring and controlling of the activities of the Service
- Ensure the identification of taxpayers who have ceased filing required returns and detection, registering and bringing into compliance individuals and businesses which have defaulted in filing their returns.
- Suggest areas of the tax audit services that could be developed.
- Review and Prepare final reports of tax audits
- Monitor tax exemptions, issuance of tax credit certificates/refunds by the IRS
- Evaluate availment of tax incentives
- Manage and maintain the Audit, Third-Party Information
- Conduct surveillance on persons identified and suspected to be tax violators
- To ensure expeditious disposal and settlement of Clients' Revenue Audit Objections
- Continuous evaluation of the effectiveness of the collection framework in place and recommend improvements
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the Board or Chairman/CEO.
- Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Banking, Management or Administration
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body.
- Membership of the Chattered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 8 yrs work experience out of which 5 yrs must be in management position in large public or private sector or international multilateral institution.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Masters Degree, preferably an MBA
- Experience in setting up and critically reviewing operational performance
- Deep Experience and knowledge of Nigerian Tax System
- Good organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent Strategic planning experience
- Excellent analytical mind
- Discipline and integrity
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition
- Strong communication skills
- 5 years professional or external audit experience
- Good IT Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)