Executive Finance Vacancy at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Westfield Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Tax/Audit Director.
Course of Study: Accounting
The candidate shall report to the Chairman/CEO and handle the following direct reports:
- Effectively manage the running of the day to day and business activities of the Company.
- Develop and manage the achievement of the medium and short term goals and objectives of the Company.
- Develop and manage effectively a robust audit and investigation framework to ensure reduction or elimination of tax frauds, evasion, avoidance, assessment errors and mistakes.
- Produce and cause to fully implement audit and investigation programmes for internal and field use.
- Install the procedures for the efficient monitoring and controlling of the activities of the Service
- Ensure the identification of taxpayers who have ceased filing required returns and detection, registering and bringing into compliance individuals and businesses which have defaulted in filing their returns.
- Suggest areas of the tax audit services that could be developed.
- Review and Prepare final reports of tax audits
- Monitor tax exemptions, issuance of tax credit certificates/refunds by the IRS
- Evaluate availment of tax incentives
- Manage and maintain the Audit, Third-Party Information
- Conduct surveillance on persons identified and suspected to be tax violators
- To ensure expeditious disposal and settlement of Clients' Revenue Audit Objections
- Continuous evaluation of the effectiveness of the collection framework in place and recommend improvements
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the Board or Chairman/CEO.
- Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Banking, Management or Administration
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body.
- Membership of the Chattered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 8 yrs work experience out of which 5 yrs must be in management position in large public or private sector or international multilateral institution.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Masters Degree, preferably an MBA
- Experience in setting up and critically reviewing operational performance
- Deep Experience and knowledge of Nigerian Tax System
- Good organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent Strategic planning experience
- Excellent analytical mind
- Discipline and integrity
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition
- Strong communication skills
- 5 years professional or external audit experience
- Good IT Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Direct Sales Executives at AiQ Capital Finance Company Limited
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co