HealthPlus has become a household name in Nigeria and beyond. Our dedication has been recognized with several awards of excellence in the healthcare and entrepreneurship categories including the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award (NHEA) for 2014 and 2015. Our people are valued, passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain the company’s edge. Their testimonial is that they are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as the company offers a strong platform for achieving their potentials. We seek to employ and retain the best talents.
The Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for providing and supervising efficient, seamless administrative and document management support to the Head, Retail Operation and other members of the senior Retail Management Team with minimal supervision whilst projecting the department as one with strong focus on quality and service delivery.
Key Elements of the role
- Render administration support to the Head, Retail Operations and other Managers by generating and assisting to generate timely and appropriate correspondence, presentations etc
- Responsible for managing day-to-day office operations and processes whilst supporting broad functions across the Executive Team, HR, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, Finance, etc.
- Build strong relationships with all staff and be trusted as an approachable and highly capable 'Go To' person who can be relied on to help
- Handling both incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the department and all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and office emails
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the official Department diary and calendar management
- Organize and maintain office systems and filing
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up-to-date
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Take and disseminate minutes of various meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Order and manage office stationary and supplies
- Handle project based work.
Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes
- A good degree in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a structured organization
- Flawless communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent administrative skills
- A very pleasing phone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Project Management skills
- Cool under pressure and with the ability to think on one's feet
- Tact and discretion, capable of dealing appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to prioritize important issues and understand how to appropriately communicate and engage with a busy management team is critical
- Flawless Ms Office Skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with practical experience in preparing Management reports and various other types of official communication
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Talentbase
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.