Job Opportunity at Newland School
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 August, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Newland School
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Newland School, located at No. 13, Olayinka Adenubi Street, in Aviation Estate, Mafoluku, Lagos, Nigeria. Our school aim is to provide a secure and caring environment within which every child is encouraged to achieve his/her full potential academically, physically and socially.
Applicant must have:
- Experienced with the British Curriculum
- Excellent English, written and communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the use of ICT to support teaching and learning.
- Excellent classroom management skills and be committed to their own professional learning and be highly motivated with a passionate commitment to high quality teaching and learning.
- B.Ed./B.Sc Ed. or B.A/B.Sc, with post graduate diploma in Education with at least 3-5 years teaching experience.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Newland Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Newland SchoolSimilar Jobs
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University