Job Opportunity at Newland School
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 August, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Newland School
Newland School, located at No. 13, Olayinka Adenubi Street, in Aviation Estate, Mafoluku, Lagos, Nigeria. Our school aim is to provide a secure and caring environment within which every child is encouraged to achieve his/her full potential academically, physically and socially.
Applicant must have:
- Experienced with the British Curriculum
- Excellent English, written and communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the use of ICT to support teaching and learning.
- Excellent classroom management skills and be committed to their own professional learning and be highly motivated with a passionate commitment to high quality teaching and learning.
- B.Ed./B.Sc Ed. or B.A/B.Sc, with post graduate diploma in Education with at least 3-5 years teaching experience.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Newland Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Newland SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- Kanuri Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education
- Registrar at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State