If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80 years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
A business executive with the MacTay Group contributes to the organisation by identifying sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and interpersonal skills and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include: Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, planning and preparing presentations, Communicating new product/services developments to prospective clients, overseeing and reporting the development of marketing literature, Writing reports and providing the head of sales with feedback on a regular basis.
- Implement winning sales strategies throughout the sales cycle to ensure rapid conversion of viable leads into profitable business outcomes.
- Creativity in developing and delivering highly customized client proposals and compelling value propositions
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects
- Utilise knowledge of client business to conceptualise, co-create and design customized solutions
- Track key sector trends and leveraging this knowledge to provide relevant customer insights
- Demonstrate consistency in preparation and packaging of “Winning Bids”
- Maintain a high level of client engagement with relevant stakeholders throughout the sales cycle on several accounts
- Manage Key Accounts, identify and close on new business opportunities
- Provide leadership on implementation of contracts won to ensure exceptional service delivery
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships during rollout of several projects to ensure maximum delivery on service level agreements
- Cross – sell within existing accounts
- Facilitate strategic business partnerships between executive management of MacTay and C- level management of other organizations
- Demonstrate capacity to negotiate major deals with multinationals and indigenous companies.
- Actively utilise the MTG CRM platform to manage opportunities, stores content, and proposals
- Identify and attend networking events that create leads for the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years in the sales, key account management and client management roles
- Business Acumen
- Financial Intelligence
- Ability to develop cost and benefit analysis to evaluate profitability of businesses
- Ability to recognize the drivers of valuation and the factors determining company value
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
- Consultative approach to selling
- Project Management capabilities
- Ability to conceptualise, develop and deliver customized client proposals and presentations
- Strength in leveraging industry trends to develop compelling value propositions
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Negotiation and Closing capabilities
- Key Account Management capabilities
- Analytical thinking to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
- Capacity to communicate thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and compelling manner
- Can work in fast paced competitive sales culture
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Extensive proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS PROJECT
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page