Job Vacancy in a Mining House via CA Global
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CA Global
CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors.
Our client, a mining house in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer with a background in process plant maintenance within the mining industry to join their team!
- Engineering maintenance for the process plant and related equipment.
- Plan, design and oversee mechanical and process plant installations and modifications.
- Project management.
- Provide technical support in all required areas.
- Asset management through planning and loss elimination.
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors and team members.
- Ensure work is carried out safely and within budget.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 7 years’ experience in the engineering maintenance and design of processing plant and associated equipment and infrastructure.
- French communication skills.
- Computerised maintenance management systems experience.
- CAD software experience.
- Previous experience mentoring culturally diverse teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- 2 years contract.
- FIFO roster.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa