Job Vacancy in a Mining House via CA Global
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors.
Our client, a mining house in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer with a background in process plant maintenance within the mining industry to join their team!
- Engineering maintenance for the process plant and related equipment.
- Plan, design and oversee mechanical and process plant installations and modifications.
- Project management.
- Provide technical support in all required areas.
- Asset management through planning and loss elimination.
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors and team members.
- Ensure work is carried out safely and within budget.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 7 years’ experience in the engineering maintenance and design of processing plant and associated equipment and infrastructure.
- French communication skills.
- Computerised maintenance management systems experience.
- CAD software experience.
- Previous experience mentoring culturally diverse teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- 2 years contract.
- FIFO roster.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated
- Planning Engineer at Orion Group
- Head of Automation at Charlton Morris