Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
This position is responsible for the planning, designing, and furnishing of interiors within residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style.
• Plan, design and supervise major renovations, remodeling and additions.
• Prepare construction documents, write specifications, review bid documents.
• Work with clients to determine interior architecture needs including determining space utilization and fabric and colour selections of wall, floor, and window coverings.
• Maintain illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the client
• Meet with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
• Review interior needs with sales representatives and vendors to determine who can provide the best service.
• Procure furnishings, materials and equipment.
• Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labour, equipment, and materials.
• Prepare final designs and specifications within budgetary restrictions. Helps estimate complex interior projects.
• Perform necessary drafting work for projects. Performs related work as required.
Work Experience and Job Qualifications
• Hands-on interior design knowledge.
• Experience of using 3D tools - Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup. AutoCAD etc.
• Good free hand drawing ability
• Good Presentation Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design or any related field. Alternatively in-depth experience of the interior design and architecture industries.
Applicants should send in their Cover letteralong with a detailed CV to email@example.com
Please note that there will be a pratical test during the interview!