Career Opportunity at Glaxosmithkline
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
- HND in relevant course
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position.
- Warehouse operations experience, accounting skills and JDE knowledge.
- To collate orders and plan invoicing for partners.
- Warehouse management
- Process orders from partners
- Plan invoicing by determining total cases for truck tonnage
- Print invoice out for warehouse personnel for loading out
- General supervision of warehouse operations which include receipt of both locally produced products and imported finished products and routing of stocking at the warehouse.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for proper rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Supervises and coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, unloading and loading, as well as forklift operators.
- Manage loading and route planning activities, also determine load factor that minimizes cost of transportation.
- Supervise all housekeeping activities to ensure they are in line with GSK HSE standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily report of all warehouse activities is done promptly and reported to the warehouse manager.
- Prepare Ageing report, SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Ensuring that lot numbering and expiry dated of receipts and despatches are in line with acceptable GSK standard.
- Providing necessary data as regards stocks to the Distribution for presentation to warehouse manager which will be forwarded to senior management.
- Warehousing manager, responsible for all warehousing, distribution and invoicing operations
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on GSK Peopleclick
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GlaxoSmithKlineSimilar Jobs
- Protocol Officers at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - RS Hunter Limited
- Regional Manager at Shalina Healthcare
- Account Officers at Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Medical Representatives - 12 Positions
- Graduate Logistics Officers at Pfizer Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at Chemiron International Limited
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Financial Accountants at HealthPlus Limited