Graduate Job at Mozera Home Services Limited
Posted on: 27 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mozera Home Services Limited
Mozera Home Services Limited is one of the leading home services company in Nigeria. We are based in Portharcourt and provide both residential and commercial services in a reliable and professional manner whilst making customer satisfaction our topmost priority. We offer different packages of services just to make you comfortable and free-up your time for more productive activities.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Participate in recruitment activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Interested Candidates should possess Degree or HND in Secretarial Studies or related field.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years experience
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Basic Accounting Skills, Supply Management, e-mail management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Excellent typing skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Relationship
Method of Application
Applicants should send e-mail of your applications and attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae and relevant credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your mail should be ‘Application for the Position of Secretary’
- This Vacancy is for only candidates based in Port-Harcourt.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mozera Home Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs
- IT Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Jobs at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services