TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM) - Planet Radio 101.1FM is the first independent radio station in the Akwa-cross region owned and operated by TAF & Associates, Ltd. powered to broadcast across Akwa Ibom State, Abia State, Imo State, Cross River State, Rivers State, Anambra State etc.
- Sourcing for stories for the week, as assigned by the Head of News..
- Checking scripts for typographical, spelling, semantic and synthetic errors, reporting and editing and producing news bulletins.
- Must hold a B.Sc in Mass Communication or qualification in an associated field
- Must have graduated with an option of First Class or Second Class Upper Division.
- Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in this field.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or hold a Certificate of Exemption.
- Must be experienced in Radio broadcast.
- Must have a perfect understanding of how the News Department runs.
- Strong professional ability, dexterity and agility.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able to work any scheduled time, weekends and holidays to support 24×7 on-air broadcasts.
- Age range between 25 and 35 years.
- Hard working and strong abilities to deliver on the job.
- Exceptional communication, writing, reporting and editing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong intelligence and skills to achieve results.
- Savvy and experience in use of IT.
- Able to add value and drive change.
- Results oriented and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.
- Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in Akwa Ibom State Nigeria or be able to relocate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and credentials detailing your skills, experience and interests, and a show reel or portfolio of your work with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this position to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.