Job in a Shipping and Logistics Company via Fosad
Posted on: 26 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a professionally managed indigenous shipping and logistics company is looking to hire a vibrant and intelligent individual (preferably female) to fill the role of Secretary.
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telephone calls.
- Maintaining boss’ schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings/appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information from relevant sources.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Securing information by completing database backups.
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintaining knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Suitable candidates must possess the following;
- First degree from a reputable university.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Experience handling a similar role in shipping and logistics industry.
- Must not be less than 30 years old.
- Very good communication skills
- Administrative and reporting Skills.
- Supply management.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Travel Logistics.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited