Job in a Shipping and Logistics Company via Fosad
Posted on: 26 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a professionally managed indigenous shipping and logistics company is looking to hire a vibrant and intelligent individual (preferably female) to fill the role of Secretary.
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telephone calls.
- Maintaining boss’ schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings/appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information from relevant sources.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Securing information by completing database backups.
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintaining knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Suitable candidates must possess the following;
- First degree from a reputable university.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Experience handling a similar role in shipping and logistics industry.
- Must not be less than 30 years old.
- Very good communication skills
- Administrative and reporting Skills.
- Supply management.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Travel Logistics.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited