TheJobMag.Com is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria. This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
The incumbent will be responsible for the attraction, retention as well as generation of new business referrals from both new and existing customers; whilst analysing market and customer information on sales data. This role would provide support to all customer service delivery initiatives, maintaining a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers.
Your key responsibilities would include
- You will be responsible for welcoming and greeting customers in a courteous professional manner
- You will proactively seek to enhance customer’s experience; respond to customers’ requests or preferences and measure service satisfaction through surveys, short questionnaires and all communication channels.
- You will be responsible for managing customer database and analysing customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern as well as other factors that affects customer business
- Customer relationship management is core to your role so you must be able to maintain customer relationship through periodic phone calls, SMS, emails, newsletters etc. in order to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and can take up this role, we would like you to have the following competencies
- Be great at researching with an ability to design qualitative & quantitative research methodologies
- You should have good analytical and numerate skills; your ability to design questionnaires, source sample base and interpret results from data is also required for this role
- We would love you to have a degree in market research, business administration, marketing, statistics, sociology, psychology or related fields. You should also be able to communicate in both verbal and written forms.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is desired, however familiarity with other statistics software like SPSS, SAS or AMOS will give you an edge.
- A professional qualification in CRM would give you an added advantage.
Method of Application
Do you have these skills or you know someone who does? We would love to hear from you (them). Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.