An outstanding International School in Abuja seeks a dynamic, instructional and transformational leader with a proven record of delivering high quality educational outcomes to serve as Vice Principal of the Secondary School.
Contract: 2 years
The successful candidate will be an effective manager and leader with strong communication skills and innovative vision for education that is aligned with the mission and vision of the school. The successful candidate will be well versed in UK GCSE curricula and similar examination boards as well as best practices for effective instruction. S/he will lead the School, managing change, inspiring innovation and promoting excellence in all areas of educational practice.
- Leadership of the pastoral care program.
- Maintaining the highest standards of student behaviour and presentation.
- Management of staff performance in the School.
- Pursuit of academic excellence and curriculum development.
- Organization and administration of the School’s operation and environment.
- Team leadership within the School.
- Student leadership program.
- Manage the transition of students between the year levels and new student to the School.
- Development of structures and processes to enable priorities to be achieved.
- Promotion of the School within the parent and wider community.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is Negotiable & Tax Free in USD($), includes housing, steward, car, driver and utilities.
- Information will be made available to shortlisted Candidates.
Required skills or credentials
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in education and a master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Typically should have spent several years as a teacher in a classroom.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ educational management experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho