Job Opportunity in a Foremost Manufacturing Company via Workforce
Posted on: 25 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre, our client, a Foremost Manufacturing Company, is recruiting for the post of Customer Marketing Officer.
To function as a support officer to drive reconciliation of promotions & claims, data mining & analysis, promotional items tracking and filing & documentation.
- Compile data from internal and external sources for reports and analyses.
- Support the development of sound, executable capability on category, brand and channel trends, shopper/consumer insights and their translation into plans and activations.
- Provide data/information that reflects channel and customer needs at all times in the design of BTL activities.
- Receive, analyze and reconcile promotions.
- Raise, Sign off and track Purchase Order generation, issuance, payment, reconciliation and filing.
- Initiate activity tracking, activity progress management and promo reconciliations process management.
- Manage filing of all official documents.
- Graduate from reputable university
- Minimum of 1 year commercial experience will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in excel and data analysis
- Good track record on previous roles
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)