Job Opportunity in a Foremost Automotive Company via Workforce
Posted on: 25 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Applies the principles of product quality planning, evaluation, and control in support of the manufacturing and installation operations of the organization.
- Responsible for applicable systems related to plant customer issues such as corrective action requests, supplier corrective action requests, nonconforming material reports, etc.
- Leads containment activities.
- Facilitates continuous improvement quality activities to reduce the potential for defects, and ensures continual improvement in process and product design.
- Ensures products and process development meet quality standards.
- Identifies problems, prioritizes actions, leads or participates in Six Sigma projects.
- Participates in change management activities by verifying products and processes, developing key measures, and analyzing data for decision support.
- Conducts audits of processes and quality systems.
- Works with purchasing to improve the quality of purchased parts.
- Serve as a quality technical resource to other functional areas.
- BSc/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree required.
- 2 - 3 years level of relevant work experience required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must possess excellent problem solving And quality improvement skills
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Executives at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited