Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
Job ID / JOB REF. CODE : IA
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Review Groups Trial balance at the end of every quarter on the following, Fixed Assets, Staff Advance, Trade Debtors, Trade Creditors etc.
- Review Stock Report carried out at the end of every quarter.
- Ensure the requirements of the QMS are duly followed.
- Report to Board Audit committee on the Internal Control activities within the group
- Proven working experience as an Internal Auditor
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data.
- Age: Maximum 40years of age
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience as an Internal Auditor
- Educational Qualification: B.sc/HND in relevant discipline, Member of ICAN/ ACCA
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Red Star Express
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED