Job Vacancy at Sunrose Consulting
Posted on: 25 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Our client is a real estate company. The company is focused on driving continued growth and delivering ultimate customer and employee experience. The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional professional whose professional contributions will make a real difference in the real estate sector.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for, and fully conversant with, the techniques and standards of building construction, maintenance and repair using labour, materials and contractors in the most efficient and economic manner.
- You will oversee building and grounds maintenance, minor works projects, valuation, sales, project management and supporting general estate management.
- A graduate of Estate Management, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ similar experience with good project management skills.
- You must be confident with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be tactful, energetic and hardworking with good managerial skills.
- Ability to think laterally around issues and generate value-adding ideas is essential.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Sunrose Consulting website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Assistant Manager - Finance at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng