Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill the vacant positions below:
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of our leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables.
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for the Supermart brand.
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements.
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), including responsive design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
go to method of application »
- The SEO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve ranking.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics,
- NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Method of Application
Applicants should send cover letter, resume/CVs and portfolio to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.