New Job Vacancy at Kings Elite Media
Posted on: 22 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Kings Elite Media
Kings Elite is a Lagos based fast growing Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients.
Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
- We’re looking for a social media and client service manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
- You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- You will also manage client’s social media accounts, to expand their digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- You will be responsible for meeting clients for sales presentation and client support services.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Periscope, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face
- Respond to enquiries and ensure that clients need are met
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meetings and appointments
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organised and ability to cope with competing demands
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kings Elite MediaSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media