Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 22 July, 2016
Deadline: 12 December, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited, we are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
- The Quantity Surveyor will manage all costs relating to all company projects from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- He/she should minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for all MMIS project
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electro Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in the construction industry with a focus on Electromechanical, Firefighting, HVAC and plumbing projects.
- Professional certification; Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors or Quantity Surveyors Registration Board will be an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work;
- Strong knowledge of the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating effective project schedules;
- Proficient with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Numerical accuracy skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org State the position you are applying for in the subject of your mail. Furthermore, in the body of your mail, state the means via which you got to know about the job advert.
Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mar and Mor Integarted ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- IT Intern - Graduate Trainee at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Interior Architect at iDesign
- Residence Manager- Student Hostel at Student Accommod8 (SA8)
- Retail Manager- VAS at Student Accomod8
- HSE Manager at GreenKey Facility Management Limited
- Graphic Design Officer at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)