There is a 6 month temporary work assignment available at our offices in Ikoyi (Lagos) for an experienced Personal Assistant.
The incumbent will be expected to provide secretarial and office support to the Country Manager, and take ownership for the smooth running of the front office. Other duties include
- facilitating daily activities in the Management division;
- ensure smooth running of the country manager's office;
- ensure travel coordination and organization of meetings, training seminars, conferences, and personal assistance duties.
- Compile correspondence, presentations and communication;
- coordinate diary,
- screen incoming calls and monitor incoming emails.
- Maintain a proper filing system and establish and maintain an easy accessible data base.
- Coordinate meetings and compile minutes of these meetings.
- Interact and cooperate with relevant internal parties or service units; actively communicate with clients and colleagues.
The ideal candidate should possess relevant high school qualification as well as a Secretarial Diploma coupled with at least 3 years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity; computer literacy on SAP and Microsoft Office ; excellent communication and people skills. A well organized, meticulous candidate who is able to plan and prioritize activities, as well as perform well under pressure. Ability to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually. A valid driver’s license and own vehicle as well as the willingness and ability to travel.
Please note - this is NOT a permanent position. This is a temporary role for 6 months only.