Greensprings School is an international co-educational establishment comprising of Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State.
We are currently recruiting suitable graduates across various disciplines for our Graduate Trainee Program
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; PE, Mathematics, English, Art, French , Special Education Needs, Music, Speech Therapist.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of CV's along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) to:
32,Olatunde Ayoola Avenue Anthony,
Send copies via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as Graduate Trainee 2016 Anthony Campus same applies to those sending via hard copy.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.