Sales Positions at Tros Technologies
Posted on: 22 July, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tros Technologies
Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
Details: General Summary:
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's IT products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates the companyâ€™s IT products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizationâ€™s IT products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/marketâ€™s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organizationâ€™s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Must possess a minimum of five years direct sales experience in the IT industry/related industry.
- A university degree in Information Technology, Marketing or Business Studies/related degree is preferred
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- This position reports to: Sales Manager
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tros TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Hosting Operations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- 3D/Motion Graphics Artist at Thorium5 Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Direct Sales Agent at Tros Technologies Ltd
- Operations Associate at Andela
- Business Development Manager at RedCloud Technology
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library