Tender.ng is Nigeria's No.1 intelligent online tenders notification platform that allows individuals/ businesses find and respond to tenders that interest them from across the country.
We publish daily tenders from federal, state & local government, private businesses, publicly listed companies, non-governmental organizations (NGO) and academic Institutions. We also ensure businesses receive timely alerts on contracts and procurement opportunities they are qualified for.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of payment solutions
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, Laravel, Yii)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Method of Application
Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.