Job at The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 27 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project is a USAID program implemented by SAII Associates Ltd. /.Gte. (SAIl), an associated company of Chemonics International Inc. in Nigeria. The purpose of the Project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of U.S. government-funded public health initiatives throughout the world.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area.
- Three to nine years of experience corresponding with the seniority of the position.
- Demonstrated experience in human resources, office operations management, financial systems, anWor risk mitigation and NGO security a must.
- Experience with USAID or other international donors/implementers highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing and oral communications skills with proven ability to maintain professional and cordial communications with fellow staff members, visitors, partner institutions including donors and the general public reflecting a positive on the image of the program.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs/Resumes and contact information for at least three professional references to: email@example.com clearly indicating in the subject line for which position you are applying.
Note: Only Finalists will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Programme Officer at the Rogan Leadership Foundation
- Job Opportunities at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Foreman, Telecommunication at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Team Leader - Nigeria at Mott MacDonald
- Job Vacancies at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Request for Proposals at Neem Foundation
- Call for Bid at Mercy Corps