Job at The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 27 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
The Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management Project is a USAID program implemented by SAII Associates Ltd. /.Gte. (SAIl), an associated company of Chemonics International Inc. in Nigeria. The purpose of the Project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of U.S. government-funded public health initiatives throughout the world.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area.
- Three to nine years of experience corresponding with the seniority of the position.
- Demonstrated experience in human resources, office operations management, financial systems, anWor risk mitigation and NGO security a must.
- Experience with USAID or other international donors/implementers highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing and oral communications skills with proven ability to maintain professional and cordial communications with fellow staff members, visitors, partner institutions including donors and the general public reflecting a positive on the image of the program.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs/Resumes and contact information for at least three professional references to: email@example.com clearly indicating in the subject line for which position you are applying.
Note: Only Finalists will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- World Health Organization (WHO) Latest Recruitment
- Latest Vacancies at LEAP Africa
- Procurement Officer - Nigeria at Christian Aid
- Job Opportunities at Secours Islamique France
- Internal Auditor at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Nigeria Program Associates at One Acre Fund
- Global Child and Youth Safeguarding Technical Advisor at Plan International
- Job Openings at CHEERS Nigeria