Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria. AFN has extensive experience in a broad range of areas including Health Systems Strengthening, Drug Logistics, Health Commodities Procurement, Laboratory Strengthening and External Quality Assurance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research related to these activities.
AFN seeks Supply Chain and Quality Management Officer for the USAID funded GHSC-PSM Program in Nigeria, implemented by the SAII Associates Ltd/Gte led consortium. The successful candidate will support health commodities supply chain by ensuring delivery of program health commodities and optimal quality assurance management in each of the state locations; Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Supply Chain and Quality Management Officer will support the GHSC-PSM Program in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of efficient and effective quality assurance systems for warehouse and distribution operations.
- Ensure that QA/QC (quality assurance and quality control) processes are in place, maintained throughout the supply chain and reviewed/revisited periodically to ensure all standard operating procedures reflect the most up-to-date, internationally accepted practices,
- Ensure compliance with evolving innovations, and ensure responsiveness to new products as they become available.
- Support the review of SOPs, implementation and compliance to the SOPs and process flows.
- Submit reports on temperature monitoring, pest control and housekeeping,
- Conduct self-inspection according to GWP and GDP and log in Non-compliance as well as Corrective and Preventive Action Plans (CAPA).
- Ensure the implementation of CAPA.
- Support query investigation via feedback mechanism with clients.
- Support the warehouse manager in daily operations of the warehouse to ensure good warehouse and distribution practices.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skills
- B.Sc qualification in Pharmacy or its equivalent in Public Health, Social Sciences or related field
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health/ Logistics/ or Supply Chain Management/or any related field is added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification or membership is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in health commodities logistics and supply chain management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with government staff at multiple levels including the state and local community levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.