Job Vacancy at CherryBrooks Media
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 31 July, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at CherryBrooks Media
CherryBrooks Media is a New Media and Technology company incorporated with the Corporate Affairs commission of Nigeria in 2013, we deliver SUPER EXCELLENT services in the following area: Website Development (with focus on high Web Conversation Rate), Apps Development (Web, Mobile and Desktop), Network and Information Security, Training, etc. We are also the producers of "Digital Space Radio", an ICT-oriented Radio Programme airing weekly on Radio Stations in Lagos. CherryBrooks Media has been in the forefront of entrepreneurship and business development training with emphasis on leveraging on the power and opportunities of the Internet.
- We are seeking a talented and well experienced Web Developer to join us.
- Plan and develop websites with good knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Tweak existing and new Projects for SEO, SEM. SMO & SMM
- You will be joining a team that will expose you to exciting new projects.
- You must be passionate about design and be creative in the sense of customer attraction through design.
- You will be responsible for maintaining existing clients and developing new websites, E-commerce solutions, and email campaigns across a number of different projects.
- Create website layout/user interface
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers/graphics designers to match visual design intent
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Candidates residing around these areas of Lagos would be ideal: Alausa, Oregun, Allen Avenue, Toyin Street, Opebi, Ogba, Omole, Ojodu, Magodo and environs
The ideal candidate should be smart and:
- Versatile in PHP coding and implementation as well as HTML
- Versatile in MySQL and databases in general
- Able to create/develop and manage a full-fledged e-commerce site with affiliate tracking, online payment, shopping cart etc
- Good in content writing. He will update the company’s websites regularly and build websites for clients providing all the content
- Good in research as he will research information for the company’s website and clients’ websites in order to be able to create high impact websites with high impact content
- Good in graphics software such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, etc
- Customer focused and be good in handling customer inquiries (and complaints if any)
- Capable of working well with minimum supervision
- Good in oral and spoken English
- Must be less than 25 years of age as at August 2016
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CherryBrooks MediaSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Operations Manager
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC